Thursday, July 12, 2012

You and I


Life is very surprising.
I think I have just learned it.

You remember Min Jun? You know, the guy I can’t seem to stop talking about? The one who makes me laugh and cry? The one that I love?
Now you get the picture.
I’ve been wanting to tell the world about this for quite some time but things just got in the way.  I was quite busy these past few months and still am. It is hard to find some time to write but as it is, I try to push a few things away and here I am, typing away for this blog.
Back to the story I wanted to tell you about.
Min Jun came back and we got back together after a while. We are about two months into the relationship and I am very happy to have him back in my life. I really can’t get away from him, can I?
We had celebrated our 1st and 2nd month anniversary together, leaving me a memory I don’t think I can ever forget in a million years.
I just want time to stop when we’re together so that I can be with him forever and never have to let him go. He makes me smile and blow away all my fears and tears and for that, I am thankful to have met him.
I can’t remember a life before him, a life so dull like I’m seeing the world in black and white. He brought colours back into my life and makes me see the little things I never noticed and the hidden beauty in everything.
I don’t think I can write enough about him. For those who have been in love, you know what it feels like when that special someone makes your life so perfect you just don’t have the words to describe it. Well, Min Jun is that special someone in my life and words just don’t do him justice.
Min Jun, I love you Jambu Monkey. May we stay together for ever.


Our second anniversary together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment