Friday, November 25, 2011

Wish You're Here

I know. I know. I know.
I know I broke off with Min Jun. I don't miss him. But I miss the time I spent with him.
I fell in love again. That love hurts so much. All I could think right now is: If Min Jun is here with me, I wouldn't have gotten hurt this way. 


Life is really ironic. One day, you're all crazy about him and then you swore you don't even like him after he did some shit to you and then you broke down the next day, swearing that you've liked him all these times even when he hurt you so much.
I told you already, LIFE IS IRONIC.


There's a song that I love to listen to.
It's a very nice song which expresses all the feelings bottles up inside me.




Yes, I wanna be lost in love.
Yes, I wanna be your dream come true.
Yes, I want you to call me beautiful.
Yes, I want you to love me.
No, I don't want you to leave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment